Cherry's Dressing Room

3/16/11

Hello my gorgeous readers! Wondering what's on my list for this weeks post? Wait no longer, this week I did a look inspired by spring. Summer is right around the corner and these items will last you all season long. Like the dress but still have a cool breeze at night? You can pair it with a button up cardigan sweater. This look is perfect for outdoor shoots. Thinking about engagement or couple photos, this outfit will be fun and playful while still being conservative. I included a cute charm necklace, something small and simple so it doesn't take away from the beautiful print on the dress. The bag is a Nine West quilted satchel for under $30.00. If you are wanting some cute hair accessories don't forget about Pinup Posies. She has adorable hair flowers of all shapes and colors! I hope you enjoyed this weeks look. If you have a certain look you would like to see you can leave it here in a comment and I will put together something based on request! Enjoy your week loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground