The story behind the set

9/15/11

The story behind the set…


A lot goes in to the making of one of our fabulous sets.. It all starts with an idea for a theme.

Then I draw up some sketches of my ideas and bounce them off of my staff (Lady).

After that I usually consume as much inspiration as a can based on the current theme, usually so much so that I become complete sick of whatever the theme is after it’s all said and done.

Then the shopping starts, tons of it… Our big themes, take a lot of shopping and planning for the end result. Then usually about 40 hours of editing the combined images. In the end it all pays off when I am able to capture amazing images. I hope that you enjoy my labor of love... The Let them eat cake theme shoot. Stunning images to follow soon!

xo
Sugar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground