Fabulous Friday

5/18/12

One of my favorite styles of music is smooth jazz from the 1920s.


I can never get enough of it and often you will that’s what I am listing to while editing.

I find that I am sucked in to a time when tommy guns rang out on the street and detectives had cool names.

So today I have put together some of the best makeup tutorials that I have found and other goodies for your viewing pleasure!

I have also included some of my favorite 20s slang!

ab-so-lute-ly: affirmative

Abe's Cabe: five-dollar bill

ace: one-dollar bill

baby grand: heavily built man

baby vamp: an attractive or popular female; student

balled up: confused, messed up

gasper: cigarette

heeler: a poor dancer

high hat: a snob






I am also a huge vampire lover so had to add this one=)
xoxo
Sugar Day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground