Fabulous Friday

5/25/12

We have been super busy at the studio this week, which is absolutely amazing! I love each and every one of my customers! I am currently working on a new website, I don't know how long it will take me to get it just right, but I am exited for you all to see it! One that note I would love some input from all my fans/friends. We find that most of the time people don't know that we do things other then boudoir, like weddings and engagements.
So I was thinking of making our blog more friendly to that? What do you guys think of a second FB fan page one that is just for weddings and the like? I am also thinking of a whats in Sugars bag post for our photographers friends. Is that something you would be interested in? Thanks for the input!

We want to say thank you to all of our service men, women and K-9 that have paid the ultimate price in keeping our nation free. We love you and we will never, ever forget you!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground